Veneers – Garland, TX
Smile Like Your Favorite Stars
Do you feel proud to show off your pearly whites? If your teeth are riddled with stains, chips, or other aesthetic flaws, the answer to that question is probably “no.” Luckily, our team at Orbit Dental of Garland can make all of your smile’s cosmetic imperfections instantly disappear with a treatment called veneers. Veneers are a great way to enhance your grin’s beauty; in fact, many celebrities have achieved their picture-perfect smiles thanks to veneers. If you’d like to smile like your favorite stars, contact us today to schedule a consultation for veneers in Garland, TX!
Why Choose Orbit Dental of Garland for Veneers?
- Flexible Dental Financing Options Available
- Preview Your Results with Our Digital Imaging Technology
- Compassionate Cosmetic Dentist with 15+ Years of Experience
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin, wafer-like porcelain shells that are applied to the front-facing surfaces of the teeth. Once placed, they act as little masks to conceal numerous aesthetic issues at the same time, such as:
- Discoloration or stains that don’t respond to teeth whitening treatments
- Misshapen, worn, or even slightly crooked teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Building short or “stubby” teeth up to their full size
- Closing minor gaps between teeth
Every single veneer is 100% custom-made, ensuring results that look effortlessly natural.
The Process of Getting Veneers
To transform their smile with veneers, a patient will typically need to make two visits to our dental office. The first appointment involves preparing the teeth for treatment, and the second visit consists of applying the veneers to the teeth.
Your cosmetic dentist in Garland, TX begins the process by shaving off some of the enamel of the teeth that are designated for treatment. This is done to accommodate for the space of the veneers. Next, impressions of the teeth are taken, and a specific shade of coloring is determined. This information will be forwarded to a dental laboratory so that the patient’s custom set of veneers can be created. In order to protect the patient’s teeth while their custom veneers are being crafted, a temporary set will be applied.
When the patient returns for their follow-up appointment, the temporaries will be removed, and their teeth will be thoroughly cleaned. Etching gel will be used to roughen the surface of the teeth that are set to receive veneers. This allows the veneers to properly bond with the teeth. Then, the veneers will be applied over the surface of the teeth and secured using a dental adhesive. Our dentists will make sure the veneers are securely attached and not prone to shifting or becoming loose. Once the process is completed, the patient will be given important instructions on how to take care of their new veneers.
The Benefits of Veneers
Here are just a few of the reasons why veneers are rapidly becoming one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments:
- Veneers are designed to appear completely natural, making your dental work unnoticeable to other people outside of our team.
- Dental porcelain is more stain-resistant than tooth enamel, so you should be able to enjoy coffee, wine, tea, and other discoloring products without worrying about your smile becoming duller in shade.
- If cared for properly, a set of veneers should last for 10 to 15 years on average.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers are incredibly popular because of their ability to completely transform the appearance of your smile. As with most things, you truly get what you pay for with this treatment. If you want beautiful, long-lasting results, your grin is always worth investing in. It is also important to choose the right cosmetic service for your goals. Read on to learn more about the cost of veneers in Garland compared to other treatment options!
Cost of Veneers vs. Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
At Orbit Dental of Garland, we offer a variety of cosmetic services that have their own price points. Each of these services can help you accomplish different things for your smile’s appearance:
- Teeth Whitening – If you have discoloration or stains, teeth whitening can brighten your smile. This service can be performed in a single appointment and it’s more affordable compared to other solutions. However, whitening won’t help with the shape, size, or alignment of your teeth.
- Direct Bonding – One of our most convenient and affordable treatments, direct bonding reshapes damaged teeth. This option can correct minor chips or flaws, but it will need to be redone every two to five years, and it can’t be used for major imperfections.
- Braces – Orthodontics straighten teeth to provide you with a beautifully aligned smile, but treatment will usually cost between $5,000 and $6,000. Additionally, braces don’t improve the color or shape of your teeth, making the results they provide relatively limiting. Plus, there can be some discoloration or staining once you get your braces off.
- Veneers – Unlike the options above, veneers in Garland can correct gaps, misalignment, discoloration, and misshapen teeth. Because they conceal the entire front surfaces of your teeth, veneers are the quickest way to get a full smile makeover. As an added benefit, veneers are relatively stain-proof, making it difficult to discolor your teeth.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers are usually not covered by dental insurance, but we have a variety of solutions to make this treatment as cost-effective as possible. Primarily, our in-house membership plan gives our patients all the necessary treatments they need throughout the year in addition to 15% off ANY other service, including veneers. Insurance will rarely ever even partially cover cosmetic services, which is one of the advantages of our in-house plan. Additionally, it is affordable and straightforward. Unlike insurance providers, our plan doesn’t have any deductibles, maximums, or hidden fees.
We also offer alternative financing through CareCredit. With this option, you can choose the monthly payment plan that works best for you, and your fees will come with low-to-no interest. Lastly, we have multiple special offers that help our patients enjoy cost-friendly dentistry. To schedule a consultation and start your journey toward a beautiful smile, contact our cosmetic dentist in Garland!
Before you begin the veneers process, it’s important that you feel 100% confident that you’re making the right decision. We understand that you probably have a few questions that need to be answered beforehand. We’ll be more than happy to address your concerns during your appointment, but for your convenience, we’ve included the answers to a few frequently asked questions about veneers below. For additional questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call !
How Many Veneers Will I Need?
At Orbit Dental of Garland, we understand that every smile is unique, which is why we don’t recommend the same number of veneers for every patient. It all depends on the changes you wish to make to your smile. For example, some patients only receive one veneer if they just want to fix a single noticeably flawed tooth. In most cases, though, we suggest getting an even number of veneers – usually four, six, or eight – to create a symmetrical appearance.
Do Veneers Feel Like Real Teeth?
Every veneer is tailor-made to fit precisely against your tooth based on impressions that we take. The small layer of enamel that we remove also ensures that your veneers don’t bulge out compared to the rest of your smile. Additionally, dental porcelain resembles tooth enamel quite closely in both look and feel; it’s smooth enough that even if you run your tongue over all of your teeth, the veneers shouldn’t feel much different at all. In fact, most of our patients with veneers report that after just a few weeks, they forget they even have veneers – that’s how natural they feel!
Are Veneers Permanent?
The porcelain that veneers are crafted from is impressively durable, so it can last for many years to come as long as you take good care of your oral health. Veneers aren’t considered “permanent” since they’ll have to be replaced at some point. However, the process of preparing your teeth for veneers is irreversible. Some enamel needs to be removed from these teeth before veneer placement, and enamel cannot grow back once it’s gone. Moving forward, teeth with veneers will always need some sort of covering for protection, whether that’s with veneers, crowns, or some other dental restoration.
Can Anyone Get Veneers?
Dental technology and techniques have come a long way, to the point where practically any adult can transform their smile with veneers if they so desire. However, the main prerequisite is that you’re in good oral health. Teeth grinding, gum disease, cavities, and other issues could jeopardize the long-term success of your veneers. That’s why we’ll make sure to thoroughly examine your mouth before we start the veneers process. Once we’ve made sure that your smile is as healthy as can be, then we can focus on improving its appearance.
I Need a Dental Checkup & Cleaning I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want a Straighter Smile I am Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Afraid/Afraid of the Dentist I Want a Dentist for My Child I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services