Porcelain Veneers – Garland, TX
Smile Like Your Favorite Stars
Porcelain veneers are a great way to make immediate enhancements to your smile. They consist of thin, wafer-like shells that are applied to the surface of your teeth in a quick and easy process. Teeth that have been treated with veneers will have a greatly improved appearance, and many noticeable flaws can be completely eliminated. Because of their general simplicity and versatility, veneers are quickly becoming one of the most popular treatments in all of cosmetic dentistry.
There are a wide variety of cosmetic dental applications for veneers, such as:
- Making color adjustments
- Correcting teeth that are misshapen or crooked
- Repairing teeth that are damaged or chipped
- Adjusting the size of teeth
Veneers have the look of healthy, white tooth enamel, and they are designed to make teeth appear completely natural. Another benefit of veneers is that they are built from special stain-resistant materials, so they are not prone to discolorations caused by tobacco products or beverages such as coffee and wine. If cared for properly, a set of veneers should last for up to ten years. At Orbit Dental of Garland, we offer both porcelain and composite veneers.
Because veneers are custom built to provide the best possible results, a patient will typically need to make two visits to our dental office to receive a set of veneers. The first visit involves preparing the teeth for treatment, and the second visit consists of applying the veneers to the teeth. The process begins by shaving off some of the enamel of the teeth that are designated for treatment. This is done to accommodate for the space of the veneers that will be installed. Next, impressions of the teeth are taken, and a specific shade of coloring is determined. This information will be forwarded to a dental laboratory so that the patient’s custom set of veneers can be created. In order to protect the patient’s teeth while their custom veneers are being crafted, a temporary restoration will be applied.
When the patient returns for their follow-up appointment, the temporary restoration will be removed, and their teeth will be thoroughly cleaned. Etching gel will be used to roughen the surface of the teeth that are set to receive veneers. This allows the veneers to properly bond with the teeth. Then, the veneers will be applied over the surface of the teeth and secured using a dental adhesive. The dentist will make sure that the veneers are securely attached and not prone to shifting or becoming loose. Once the process is completed, the patient will be given important instructions on how to take care of their new veneers.
If you would like to receive more information about veneers and how they can be used to improve the appearance of your teeth, please call us at (469) 277-2627 to schedule an appointment.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers are incredibly popular because of their ability to completely transform the appearance of your smile. As with most things, you truly get what you pay for with this treatment. If you want beautiful, long-lasting results, your grin is always worth investing in. It is also important to choose the right cosmetic service for your goals. Read on to learn more about the cost of veneers in Garland compared to other treatment options!
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
At Orbit Dental of Garland, we offer a variety of cosmetic services that have their own price points. Each of these services can help you accomplish different things for your smile’s appearance:
- Teeth Whitening: If you have discoloration or stains, teeth whitening can brighten your smile. This service can be performed in a single appointment and it’s more affordable compared to other solutions. However, whitening won’t help with the shape, size, or alignment of your teeth.
- Direct Bonding: One of our most convenient and affordable treatments, direct bonding reshapes damaged teeth. This option can correct minor chips or flaws but it will need to be redone every 2 to 3 years, and it can’t be used for major imperfections.
- Braces: Orthodontics straighten teeth to provide you with a beautifully aligned smile, but treatment will usually cost between $5,000 and $6,000. Additionally, braces don’t improve the color or shape of your teeth, making the results they provide relatively limiting. Plus, there can be some discoloration or staining once you get your braces off.
- Veneers: Unlike the options above, veneers in Garland can correct gaps, misalignment, discoloration, and misshapen teeth. Because they conceal the entire front surfaces of your teeth, veneers are the quickest way to get a full smile makeover. As an added benefit, veneers are relatively stain-proof, making it difficult to discolor your teeth.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers are usually not covered by dental insurance, however we have a variety of solutions to make this treatment as cost-effective as possible. Primarily, our in-house membership plan gives our patients all the necessary treatments they need throughout the year in addition to 15% off ANY other service, including veneers. Insurance will rarely ever even partially cover cosmetic services, which is one of the advantages of our in-house plan. Additionally, it is affordable and straightforward. Unlike insurance providers, our plan doesn’t have any deductibles, maximums, or hidden fees.
We also offer alternative financing through CareCredit. With this option, you can choose the monthly payment plan that works best for you, and your fees will come with low-to-no interest. Lastly, we have multiple special offers that help our patients enjoy cost-friendly dentistry. To schedule a consultation and start your journey toward a beautiful smile, contact our cosmetic dentist in Garland!
I Need a Dental Checkup & Cleaning I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want a Straighter Smile I am Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Afraid/Afraid of the Dentist I Want a Dentist for My Child I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services